1) Basic Account Information and Storage of Personal Information
When you create or reconfigure an account you provide some personal information, such as email, username, and password.
2) Cookies and Data Collection through Cookies
A Cookie is a small data transferred to your device.
3) Use of Your Personal Information Personal information you provide will not be used for advertising purposes but for customizing the Services and enhance your experience. Your username and, if applicable, your location will be shared with other users. Your e-mail address is solely used to contact you or, if you signed up, to send you our newsletter.
4) Automatical Data Collection Some information (e.g.: IP address, country, web browser type and software, web browser language, operating system, device type, device ID, and how you accessed the Services) we might automatically receive and might (unintentionally) record. This information cannot necessarily be directly tracked back to you. Data we receive this way is not associated with the personal information you provided and only used for development and research purposes to better understand how the Services are being used.
5) Third-Parties, Affiliates and Ad Partners
We might use a variety of third-party services such as 1&1 (Visit 1and1.com for more information.) and Google Analytics (Learn more about how Google uses data when you use a partners' website or app: google.com). Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking. (To generally prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provided by Google.) These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as your (anonymized) IP address, Cookies, requested web page or file, country, web browser type and software, web browser language, operating system, device type, device ID, how you accessed the Services, requested Services [e.g.: web page or file], date and time of the use of the Services, and frequency of the use of the Services.
6) Right to Access Under EU legislation, you have the right to access personal information we store about you. You can do so by viewing your account settings or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) Right to Deletion, Correction and Right to be Forgotten If you wish to terminate your account or want to have information about you removed that is no longer relevant, please contact us at email@example.com.